Welcome to theDaddy.Guide’s UPPAbaby CRUZ 2017 Stroller Review. The UPPAbaby Cruz 2017 Stroller has most of the features of a full size stroller only it’s lighter and has a more compact fold. The Cruz falls somewhere in between a Vista and G-Luxe (both made by UPPAbaby).
UPPAbaby’s Cruz has a reversible large seat with a large canopy like the Vista model, only with smaller wheels.
Also to note is the Cruz model is extremely versatile (lightweight, yet large enough to be your primary stroller), and theDaddy.Guide has awarded the UPPAbaby Cruz the 2017 STROLLER OF THE YEAR!
2017 Updates… UPPAbaby CRUZ 2017 Stroller Review
- higher quality fabric on a sunshade
- improved material of the pop-out sunvisor
- the sunvisor locks better in place when you bring it up and down
- solid polyurethane wheels instead of hard rubber
- real leather option for handlebar and bumper bar
- A new auto lock or you can call it ‘folding clasp’ that holds stroller together once it’s folded
- 7 new colors
What stayed the same… UPPAbaby CRUZ 2017 Stroller Review
- Large Seat
- Adjustable handle bar
- Large canopy with pop-out sun-visor
- Included swing-away bumper bar
- Adjustable leg rest
- Large basket
- All-wheel suspension
- One-hand lever recline
- Intuitive easy fold
The UPPAbaby Cruz can be purchased from Amazon here for $499.99 (with free shipping!)
Here are some good shots of the 2017 model:
UPPAbaby has 3-year warranty from the original date of purchase and you have to be the original owner. Here is more information on the warranty.
The UPPAbaby Cruz is available in seven different colors: Dennison, Jake, Taylor, Pascal, Gregory w/leather, Austin w/leather, and Sabrinaw/leather.
Most of the models have silver frame, Jake and Pascal come with the black one.
Where to buy it
Amazon has the 2017 UPPAbaby Cruz in stock for the following prices and colors: